Karen Ham - Realtor ®
Broker, Residential Specialist
In 2016 I earned the professional designation, "Graduate, REALTOR® Institute" (GRI).
Graduation from the REALTOR® Institute signifies mastery of an intense training program comprised of 60 hours of course work in various facets of the real estate business, and provides exposure to new concepts in a changing market.
By investing my time and money to earn the most comprehensive, and the most widely recognized designation in the county, I have demonstrated a willingness to become a better business leader within the industry.
As a Seller's Agent I:
* Help my clients determine the value of property they want to sell
* Prepare market analysis statistics
* Provide tips to help my sellers stage property so that it will appeal to buyers
* Advertise listed property to other Realtors and potential buyers
* Negotiate contracts with buyers and/or agents acting on their behalf
* Educate my sellers about disclosure requirements
* Facilitate the closing process on behalf of my clients
As a Buyer's Agent I :
* Provide my prospective clients with information that can help them identify areas to look for property
* Research listings of property for sale
* Help my buyers identify properties that meet their needs
* Show homes to my clients
* Negotiate purchase agreements with sellers and/or their agents
* Verify that appropriate facts about the property are disclosed to my clients
* Coordinate various aspects of the closing process on behalf of my clients
Feel free to call, text or email me at 828-308-6661 if you have any questions. I am always happy to help.